2016 : February Goals and Accomplishment

It is the last day of the February month, there were too much that happened this love month and I am happy with how it went through.


1st week of February

Celebrated Chinese New Year with chinese colleague, since I work on a Chinese company owned so there were angpao from bosses, feast here and there this explaines Chinese New Year is one of my favorite season of the year.


2nd week of February

Celebrating Heart's Day in Church as the young professional prepared a program for couples and that was sweet, for me and hubby we were asked to do testimonial on how we started as lovers and so the singles were inspired.

We went to my inlaws place to celebrate my most wonderful mom in law's birthday, there were fellowship, laughter and stories, it was fun!

3rd week of February

As we are participating in our church service we have our ministry and we are active attending church meetings, I even volunteered as a Program Coordinator in our church and I can say I happy being active as this is one listed in my bucket list! YEY.  We have meetings every other day and fellowship with our pastor.

Me and Hubby  also had a lunch/frappe date with the most favorite person in the world my big sister and my mom.  We dine in BonChon, then had a dounut in JCO then bond again in Starbucks so imagine how bloated I am but all worth it there was no dull moment!

4th week of February

There was a milestone in my husband career and I am happy for him as I am always here at his back to support him.


This how my February month goes and in between of those busy schedule I am a home manager, I had my garden fixed DIY landscaping, I am still waiting for the plan to grow so I can blog it, because if it was a fail please forget that I have mentioned this part..

In everything I accomplished for his February, I give all the glory back to our Lord!









Comments

Popular Posts