Restaurant Review : Hungry Gabby's Bagnet Liempo Dine In

My husband and I invited my parents for a quick road trip in Tagaytay, we want to give them relaxing dine in experience with a view of Taal lake, while experiencing the cool wind of Tagaytay, we were searching for a restaurant aside from the normal go to restaurant. We chance upon one lane where there was a good parking location at the same you will be greeted by crews from different restaurant offering their menu since there were numbers of restaurant situated in that location and you just have to chose what it is in your taste.

We tried Hungry Gabby's Bagnet Liempo Dine In, because we saw that there was a play area that my kids can also hang out while waiting for our oders, we also had a view of Taal Lake, and so we ordered, Their food was a collective of cuisine from different region, and they are unique in my taste this was also the first time I was able to taste those menu expect for the Bulalo, their Bulalo was a taste just like in Leslie's, their serving was generous and their prices is worth it.

Let me share the food we ordered!

The Restaurant








With my Family



If you want to try something different in Tagaytay you may want to try this different restaurant.

Hungry Gabby's Bagnet Liempo Dine In
Silang Cavite Tagaytay

Comments

  1. I love bagnet! Thanks for posting this information. I hope I can try this with my family next time we go to Tagaytay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it here the ambiance, view and the value for money is all here!!

      Delete
  2. Try them on Sunday afternoon, they have the best folk singer there..simple pero Rock! Enjoy lalo kain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have not tried eating there with live singer... will go back there to check it out

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts