2016 : Happy Father's Day Celebration

The gang after the movie


Father's Day celebration was spent very meaningful by going to Church Service, where my eldest daughter played the piano in one of the special number and my husband sang "People Need the Lord", all for the glory of God. We wholeheartedly listen to God's Word through our Pastor, and we are very blessed with the message.

Father's day is celebrated everyday at home, we acknowledge my husband and daddy of all season, for the reason that he has been my kids favorite more than me, they do not have to vocally say it but I know with their actions,  the way they long for their dad's arms when they sleep and shoo me away in the scene, and when hubby trying to hug me and kids again get into our way, My husband always say, thank you for our kids and I just love being a father to them. Get my point, this is an everyday routine and that is why everyday is Father's day at home.

I also bought a gift for hubby, a wallet from Penshoppe to surprise him and he loved it!

After our church service we headed to our inlaws for lunch, where I cooked Red Meaty Spaghetti and Tacos, me and hubby had our short date where we left our kids in our inlaws, we just run some errand and at the same time squeeze in our date.


We went back to our in laws place to fetch them for a surprise movie date with the whole family including my in laws, we bought pizza, loaded with chips and all prepared for our youngest first time trip to a movie house experience, we never had the chance to attempt bringing her to a movie house because we are afraid that she might act up because it is dark or she might get scared, but since she watched Finding Nemo for a countless times so we have this first time experience and we were brave enough to bring her to a movie house.---Finding Dory.

It was a success, she sat all by herself beside our house angel and also her frenemy.. haha they have this love hate relationship but they love each other so much, going back before the movie starts there were movie trailer and she was hugging our house angel (her yaya) and I saw that particular sweet moments and get my daughter's attention being the kontrabida that I am with their relationship or should I say the other way around, anyway when the movie is about to start there is a courteous reminder for the movie goers and my youngest seem to understand it, she was whispering the whole time and when her dad asked if she wants to sit on his lap, she refuse the offer by saying.. shhh dad quiet, haha.

Finding Dory brings out the child in us we were laughing, in all group of ages it was a hit and touched our heart.

All in all our Father's Day celebration was a success for both my husband and dad in law.

How about you, how did you celebrate Father's Day?


Comments

Popular Posts