Church Event : Baptism

When I met my husband's parents (they are not my in laws yet that time), they have introduced me with the salvation and how important accepting Jesus as my personal Savior, when I heard about the good news, without a doubt I accepted Jesus. I've been very eager to know how is it to go to a Christian church, will there be an answer to my questions since i did not grew up in a very religious family, and yes my questions were answered. I have learn that salvation is a free gift from God only few acknowledge and accept it. I have learned that there is only one savior who have saved us from our sins, died for us and that is Jesus. He alone is the only one who deserves our worship and praised,

Being a Christian, being obedient has been the most important factor. This is by being obedient in God's word, being obedient in God's commandments and with your action, Jesus must be seen in you!

Let me share with you me and my daughter life changing experience, I am now baptized as a Christian.












1 Peter 3:21

21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ,

Comments

Popular Posts