School Year 2016-2017

source :google image


Start of school year for 2016-2017, I have two kids that are in intermidiate and senior high school.  I have both enrolled them last April 2016 and since both of them are transferees, I have to include school and PE uniforms in their school needs list.

My eldest transferred to a Universiity in preparation for her college, while my middle daughter transferred to a big school, this will really be a big adjustment for us, in terms of their study habits and performance, I have both briefed them about our weekday policy at home, no tv. gadgets, social media, if there is a need it should only be limited but my middle daughter still allowed to play outside once she finish her homework since I still want her to be physically active, as much as possible they have to be at their best when it comes to their studies.  My kids approved with our agreement.

We already have completed their school needs just waiting for my senior high eldest for the school supplies list to buy, it will provided on their first day of school since all requirements will depend on their professors.

I am more excited than them since they have new environment, this is the experience and learnings they will bringing with them until they are professionals, this is the base of what will they become in the future.

What about your kids, how's their school year start for 2016-2017?

Comments

Popular Posts