December 2016 : Christmas and More

It is the most wonderful time of the year!! Merry Christmas to all of you who have been ever following and reading my blogs for all through out 2016, I am always grateful with how God works in my life and I am claiming 2017, will be another year of blessings and meeting new friends and to worship and praise Lord to what He have done in my life!


Church Celebration : Family Day to celebrate with our Church mates, we had unlimited food to share and had our exchange gifts and fellowship with church members! All the young people are me and my husband babies!



Work Celebration : We had our gathering in our Unit where we celerbrated yet again with so much food and wines, most of the cuisine are Chinese Food which by the way are my favorite!




Family Vacation : We visited Baguio yet again, we stayed there for 3 days and 2 nigths with my husband and kids plus my inlaws, this deserves it's own post to share our itinerary and tips while we were there, and this vacation was a blast!!



Christmas Celebration : We celebrated it at home, while hubby was in charge of the slow cooked fall-off-the-bone with a special sauce Baby Back Ribs, I was in charge with the Red Meaty Spaghetti, Buttered Potato Balls, Mango Ref Cake. We ate at around 11:30 PM to give way going to my inlaws for exchange gifts.

I hope you had a blast on how you celebrated your Christmas Day, most important is commerating how good our God for he gave his only begotten Son to save us from our sins (John 3:16).

Christmas is the start of how God loves us, but remember the beginning of the story is wonderful and great, But it’s the ending that can save us and that’s why we celebrate.


Lyrics from the song : It's All About the Cross (The Ball Brothers)


It’s not just about the manger where the baby lay
It’s not all about the angels who sing for Him that day
It’s not all about the shepherds or the bright and shining star
It’s not all about the wise men who travelled from a - far

It’s about the cross, it’s about my sin
It’s about how Jesus came to be born once
So that we could be born again
It’s about the stone that was rolled away
So that you and I could have real life someday
It’s about the cross

It’s not just about the good things in this life I’ve done
It’s not all about the treasures or the trophies that I’ve won
It’s not about the righteousness that I find with in
It’s all about His precious blood that saved me from my  sin

The beginning of the story is wonderful and great
But it’s the ending that can save you and that’s why we celebrate

It’s about God’s Son nailed to a tree
It’s about how every drop of blood that flowed from Him when it should have been me
It’s about the stone that was rolled away
So that you and I could have real life someday

Merry Christmas!!

Comments

Popular Posts