2017 Annual Dinner : Mission Possible

Annual Dinner Party this year theme is Evening of Glitz and Glamour Mission Possible!  Ladies are expected to wear their best long gown and Gentlemen wears black suit and tie!

This year since I am coming from work I just wore a simple below the knee blue off sholder dress, I love the dress since this compliments my curves and hides my flabs (haha!)

I have not won any of the Grand Prize but this does not bother me because all of the staff are all winners since our bosses are generous enough to give us cash token!! Very Happy Indeed!

Host of our event were Aubrey Miles and Markki Stroem.  

After the party, we went to VIP Solaire Videoke room, I went with my colleauges and bosses, actually everybody in the room were with different nationality except Filipino - but I was not out of place since they were all accomodating and keep talking to me in english!

All in all this party was fun as always! 

Cheers to 2017!  Cheers to good life!



















Solaire VIP Room








Comments

Popular Posts