Restaurant Review : Tito Chef and All Things Culinary


My sister would have a normal meet-up-sister-bonding kind of thing every month.  I fetched her from school in Las Pinas after her teaching class and after my work.  We dine in at Tito Chef and All Things Culinary this is located at BF BF Homes Paranaque.  This is the first time I will be eating here, since this time it is my sister's birthday my bro-in-law and niece followed us in the restaurant and so he paid for our bill, how sweet was that!!



We ordered salad, pasta and chicken and pork in their menu and since my bro in law and sister is quite hungry they also ordered 3 more extra rice which they regret after the meal because they were not able to eat everything.









As we entered the place the vibe of relaxing ambiance welcomed us, the crowd were mostly having reunions or business meetings.  The crew were of assistance but since we were located at the elevated part of the restaurant there were  times we have to look for the servers to get our orders or requests and it was inconvenient for us.

The prices against the food served was ok, we were eating what we were paying for, food menu and choices are delish, serving as we confirmed to the server are good for one but when we the orders arrived I can tell  those serving are good for more than one hungry person.

Our experience was elegantly satisfied, the restaurant ambiance and food are all instagram-worthy, good thing I brought my selfie stick with me!!

Happy Birthday my sistah!!

Tito Chef and All Things Culinary
BF Homes, Paranaque



Comments

Popular Posts