Fitness Battle : Wait until I reach my Target Weight

Looking back with my previous blog entries, it seems that diet, loosing weight and being fit seem to be out of sight. My family has been hopping and trying new restaurant, we do it like we are paid to do it, we pig out like we have been deprived our self from eating for the longest time, thus gaining more and more pounds each day.

I have been trying my very best not to step on any device that can detect my weight, who are those scale to judge me?! Oh! well in my own rough and tough estimate my current weight is ranging from 55kgs the most, and I am unhappy.

I do not like what I look in front of the mirror, I am not comfortable wearing the tshirts I used to wear comfortably, my face have this bulges of fats in every corner of it, dresses emphazises my belly and needless to say my arms are flabby.

I am on  my 30-ish and I know that I can still do something with my weight loss battle, what hurts me the most is that I do not eat rice and drink softdrinks for already 8 years and still I have this dilemma.

I started a short routine everyday, and as of writing this rant blog, I already lose weight based on the numbers during our Annual Physical Exam, the weight itself does not have huge decrease, but for sure my jeans before I got pregnant now fits well without my belly complaining! yey! and oh! plus the fact that my flabbs are not exposed anymore when I wear fit shirts! another yey!

Let me share you some tips that I have been doing that without me realizing that I am making my muscle intact (take note do not lose weight), making me feel a alot fitter!

-Early morning, after I say my gratitude prayer for waking me up, I start my stretching, planking and squats

-Intermittent Fasting I eat my last meal of the day at around 8PM then the following day I drink green tea and lots of water for my breakfast, I start my first meal by 12NN and I allow myself to eat anything in moderation until 8PM

- I just eat when I am no longer hungry, and not when I am already full.

- I avoid pork fats.

- I still do not eat rice and drink softdrinks and coffee

I have not started the entire loose weight battle seriously since I am not into running or brisk walking yet or even enrolling to the nearby gym.

Current Weight : 123lbs
Weight Goal     :  117lbs (July 15 - Aug 15 2017)

If you have your own goal weight struggles, you may also share it with me via the comments section.

Let us help each other to achieve what we deserve!

Comments

Popular Posts