Resort Review : White Cove Laiya Batanggas


We celebrated our Father's Day in Laiya, Batanggas, with my in laws, since this trip was unplanned, then we have to do resort hopping since we do not have any reservation, there was a challenge looking for a resort with pool. We came across White Cove Resort the only resort available for overnight stay to accomodate 11 of us.  They do not have a pool but it was not a problem since kids enjoyed the calmness, clear and fine sand beach of Laiya plus it is much cleaner then the pool.



We occupied total of 2 rooms, since there was a company outing during that time so their food service is limited for walk in guests, they allowed us to buy food outside without corkage, then we had a dinner in their restaurant since their guests checked out at 5PM so they were able to accomodate us for dinner.  Their food was hefty, and wide range of dishes to choose from. We ordered Pancit Canton, Sinigang na Baboy, Pinakbet, Crispy Pata, Fried Chicken and Rice. It was a feast. After dinner they have sungka and chess all around the lounge they we can play with.

I super enjoyed the beach and definitely will be coming back to White Cove, it is really a quick get away from the city and an escape from busy work week schedule. My kids enjoyed playing sand, husband, brother in law and my dad in law was just spending their afternoon bonding. While my sis in law, mom in law and eldest played sungka, I was just savoring the calmness of the place by doing nothing.

I woke up as early as 5AM just to dip in the beach with my daughter, it was so much fun! I am looking forward in going back to the resort again for another relaxing break.

The only time I was able to hold my phone to take photos when we are about to check out from the resort, this is how I super enjoyed our stay.





Comments

Popular Posts