Government Processing Guide : Pag-ibig Short Term Loan Application


Source: Google Image



I have decided  to take advantage of my Multi Purpose Loan a.k.a Short Term Loan in Pag-ibig,

When I arrived in Pag-ibig Gil Puyat branch, the queue number for Short Term Loan Application was at 179, and the queue number given to me was 297. I was double checking if I am reading the number correctly or it was really 197, but it was right it was indeed 297, tsk!

While waiting, I read the information posted in the wall for the requirements to present, I already have my Application Form verified by our HR (√) , the photocopy of my government id (√)  and also the Certified True Copy of my payslip (√) , however my original ids  I left it in my other wallet, because I changed my bag (only girls can understand!).

I double checked what valid IDs that are acceptable, I do not have any id referring to their lists except for Company Id and expired passport, so this is the queue to go home and just look for another option. However, before going home I thought of asking the reception if they accept expired passport but I can attach the receipt for renewal of  passport since I applied for it last week, but the reception suggested that I just can get Loyalty Card. Pag-ibig are about to close that time when I asked but the lady was kind enough to say that I can be the last applicant for the said card and just fill out the form and give it to the processing area, so I obliged then gave them the form and they verified my information and paid for 100php for the card. Told me to wait for my name to be called for the photo capturing then digital thumb mark, after the process I was informed to claim the card after 2 months just present them the receipt.

Please take note that one of the new requirement for applying a Short Term Loan is the Pag-ibig MID No.  so I decided not to wait for my Short Term Loan application number anymore and instead just get my Pag-ibig MID No. instead, so I asked another number under Membership (the category where you can your membership information like MID) from the Information Desk. They gave me the printed information of my Pag-ibig membership details with the Pag-ibig MID No.

I photocopied the receipt of the Loyalty Card and my company id, and decided waited for my queue for my Short Term Loan Applicatioon, that time the number being served in Short Term Loan Application is at 260+ then I observed that most numbers being called are no longer around, it means they were already impatient and decided to go home and opted not to wait for their number, so I waited patiently, then my number was called at last, the guy Kevin assisted to verify my documents, I submitted my company id and the receipt of the Loyalty Card I applied earlier, and he accepted it!yey!

Since for the last years that I applied for Short Term Loan they issued me with check, since the loan release has been updated  they issued me with Citi Card where they instructed me after the allotted working days I will receive a text message from Pag-ibig informing me that the loan amount has been credited to the Citi Card then I will have to Citi Bank to activate the card, Kevin gave me the instruction list on what to do.

I want to share some tips for your easier application to save you from wasting your time, waiting for long hours on queue and once your documents are being evaluated, you realize it is incomplete then you will be asked to complete it and go back again the next day.


1. Fill out the Multi Purpose Loan Form

Source: Google Image


2. Attach photocopy of your 2 valid accepted id's and make sure you also have the original id.

3. If you are employeed, attach 1 (one) month payslip if your company issue online payslip then you have to bring to your HR to have it verified, stamped and signed it with Certified True Copy.

4. If you are employeed, have your HR sign your application form and 2(two) witnesses.

5. Have your MID Number ready, if you still do not have MID then you may go to pag-ibig website to register and get your MID , if you do not have internet then go to Pag-ibig and tell the Information you want to get your MID.

6. Make sure you ask question where to fall in line and tell them in detail your purpose, because there are different sections depending on which region or branch your company is remitting your Pag-ibig contributions, as for me since our company is registered in CESA Tuguegarao, I was asked to fall in line in 2nd floor in Pag-ibig Gil Puyat for Short Term Loan Application.

7. Please take note, if you have current Housing Loan thru Pag-ibig, make sure that it is updated and no outstanding balance otherwise your loan application will not be processed.

Good Luck and let us all join force to take advantage our benefits!!





Comments


  1. Thank you for sharing such great information. It has help me in finding out more detail about Quick Loan App India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! It is really worth sharing and I'm glad that it helps me get Short Term Loan from Early salary app & it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LE-MERIDIAN FINANCING SERVICES. the loan company that grant me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors has neglect my offer but Le_Meridian Funding Service grant me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project  in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can helped you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Also  lfdsloans@outlook.com or Write on whatsapp Number  on    1-(989-394-3740)Good Intend,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts