Fitness Battle : Wait until I reach my Target Weight Update

I know no one is interested on how I am dealing with my Fitness Battle, who cares about it, however let me just document the latest result from which I blogged last July here:

https://superbratinella.blogspot.com/2017/07/fitness-battle-wait-until-i-reach-my.html

I started to write this article like as if any body cares but I just did  for the purpose of checking back my progress, last week I went for a medical check up and from 123lbs now I am happy to say I already reach my target goal : 116lbs based on my previous post.

However I want to trim my fats more and since I making a good progress just in time my deadline, and now I making my target weight goal this time down to 113lbs by December 2017

I am making this pact to continue with what I have started.

As of the moment I continue Intermittent Fasting, and a bit of a work out, stretching and planking.  Most strenuous activity I do involves cleaning our garage and house, walking every morning. However with this activity is not making any assurance that I would reach 113lbs come December, nevertheless I feel so much lighter and that is already a good effect of the result. 

Join me in continuing to reach my desired weight before all the shindigs lined up for this Holiday!!

Hurray and Cheers to the happiest season of the year!!!




Comments

Popular Posts