Travel : Singapore Bugis Street



When in Singapore - Bugis is the best place where Singapore products, souvenirs and goods like SG sling bags, SG T-shirts and keychains are affordable. We were able to buy a lot of chocolates and chips since they have promo prices make sure to buy imported chocolates, I don't seem to like their local chocolates. On the other hand hubby already bought first batch of branded chocolates at ChocStop with a very good deal. You may also opt going to Mustafa and Chinatown for options they also offer affordable souvenirs from Singapore.



My husband, brother in law and nephew bought Nike Shoes since it is on sale and also 3 mobile phones, from Sim Lim.  They sure got a good deal they were all in Big Sale during that time so they went on shopping craze. they bought me Charles and Keith Bag, as for my birthday gift, which by the way I like so much!! Thank you very much for the sweet gestures guys!!


We had lunch at Hot Spot Cafe and Restaurant, good thing it was my birthday month and I always have my passport with everywhere we go to prove, we got 20% off from our total bill .



HK Kailan Fried with Oyster Sauce
Red Wine Pork Ribs
Sauteed Tofu with Peanut Sauce
Yang Chow Rice
Home Made Iced Tea

Strolling around Bugis is really a must when is Singapore, since we are just located in Geylang wherein Bugis is just a bus away.



Comments

Popular Posts