Birthday Celebration : My 39th Birthday Celebration



My 39th Birthday Celebration:

October is my birth month, this year 2018 I am turning 39!

C'est La vie Goodby 38, Hello 39.

If you ask me how does it feel to be 39, I tell you I thought that 39 is too old to be cool and 39 people needs to be more mature in thinking! However, now that I am 39, I learned that 39 can be anymore be cooler and still can be childish at times! As for any changes,  It does not feel any drastic changes in my body, except for back sores, added wrinkles in my face, dry eyes and grey hair growing, and it's  a lot although I still have more black hair than white! I am blessed! and oh! my metabolism is such a traitor, I have been in my no rice and no soft drinks diet for whole 9years straight, also persistent with my morning work out but still I feel I look fat and not to mention about he bulging belly, but I can not complain as per my recent Annual Physical Exam result everything seems to be in normal range.

Now that I am 39, there are still a lot of things I wanted to do in my life, I still have bucket list left unticked. Is it maybe I am not exhausting effort in trying to be able to do them or my schedule does not permit or any excuses I can think of, I am still eager to complete my bucket list before I turned 45!yey 6 more years if God permit!

Now that I am 39, there are also things I do not want to do. I disabled  my Facebook Birthday Notification where it appears in my Facebook friends timeline reminding them it is my Birthday, I appreciates greetings from friends but all the more I appreciate it when I received greetings personally back to the era when there were still no phones, social media, timeline and walls where can friends can greet you conveniently now. Only my closest friends and families knows my birthday and the personal touch of their greetings are really heartfelt!

I also spent the month of October spending with my true friends and closest family, a personal interaction is what I am really craving for!

First week of October, I attended a birthday dinner of my friend and more of a sister, hubby drove me to their place with my kids we had a sumptuous dinner all prepared by his husband and capped it off with wine and cake. Good talks in between and taking photos before, after! Oh! I miss socializing and interacting with real people!! #IamanIntrovert




Also during around first week of October where we bond with my inlaws, celebrated my dad in law's birthday.  Dinner, laugh, games and a whole lot of eating make the night more fun and bonding make sense.


Second week of my Birthday month, where I meet up with my sister, mom and dad for a buffet lunch date and did some shopping! We had our bonding moments while eating our most favorite fruit on earth - Durian!






Third week, had a weekend bonding and fellowship with my sisters in God - our churchmates and they are also like a family to me! We had late night talk, and food trippin' while our kids playing, music bonding.  Had so much fun with their company, where we can talk anything under the sun, without judgement!




Fourth week, husband booked a overnight stay in Chateau Royale, where I celebrated my birhtday it was laid back, relaxing moment it is situated in the boundary of Tagaytay, Cavite and Nasugbo Batangas.  I requsted my husband and kids that for 2 days there will no phones, online games, and social media. When my youngest asked me why no phones allowed, I replied back simply because I am so selfish with your time!! This is the best gift I can receive from them! Time!














Comments

Popular Posts