Birthday Celebration : My Husband 40th Surprise Birthday Bash

My husband celebrated his 40th birthday, I would not want to pass his born week without celebrating it, after all he had good 3 decades of his life, starting anew then this calls for celebration!

I offered that I would be cooking for his colleague a week before his birthday. I baked macaroni and served hot chili wings care of my husband recipe. They feedback that they liked my cooking as a result, the whole batch I cooked for them were finished. I am happy that they liked it!!

I planned a surprise birhtday party for my husband a month ago, invited our friends over to our place. I filed my leave, my husband thought all along I have work, while my in laws were the accomplice, they invited my husband for a whole day bonding at their place while I am busy preparing for a house party. I cooked and designed our garage, with the help of my parents they assisted me with the cooking and decorations!

I prepared two set of meals, Merienda and Dinner.

Merienda Time:
Nachos with Dip
Tuna / Cheese Sandwich
Baked Macaroni

Drinks: Juice,Softdrinks and Water


Dinner Time :
Rice
Soup : Chicken Sotanghon
Pork : Pork Kaldereta / Lumpiang Shanghai
Chicken : Chili Wings
Veggies : Buttered Veggies

Drinks : Wine and Water

This two sets are for guest who arrived early, while waiting for the birthday boy they something to eat.

I called my husband, told him I am feeling sick and rushed him to go back home to fetch me so we can go to a hospital (I am really feeling sick that night), he rushed home.

Upon entering our garage to his surprise, all our family and friends are all waiting for him greeting him Happy Birthday!!!

It was a success, we had our wishes for him, he was surprised and he was thanking me for pulling off the surprise party for him!












Comments

Popular Posts