Restaurant Review : Kuya J Restaurant

Family Bonding means eating out, our newest favorite is Kuya J siince they offer Filipino dishes close to our heart

We tried Kuya J Restaurant branch in SM Southmall, and we had a very bad experience. Their server seemed do not know how to talk.  Upon entering to the restaurant there were no greetings, we assited our selves which table to be seated without any assistance, the restaurant that time was not full, but the server were not attentive, it is forgivable.

We called their attention so we can take our order it took us around 5 minutes to get our orders, plus the frowning face, still forgivable.

We asked for water, and have it half way eating our orders!, ahem still forgivable!

When our orders came when were is our chicken, the server told us it was not in our orders but as a matter of factly we ordered it, ahmm is it still forgivable?

We ended up not ordering it and eat what is on our table. Kaldereta, Sisig, Bulalo, Pork Chop, I did not take any photos already since I am trying to entertain myself and control my temper.

We asked for a water refill and it would take another forever to give us (good thing in Kuya J SM Southmall, forever exist!) our request.

Just like when we asked for our bill, still another forever.

I do not want to make of some sort of scene, so when instead of tip, I gave them my complain letter specifically intended to the server all throughout was frowning at us!!

I would definitely make an effort to go back in Kuya J SM Southmall to take a photo of him!

Since my family really like Kuya J so we tried SM Molino this time!

Now service is way much better, assisted us to where we are going to seat, gave us a pitcher of water immediately after our request, got our orders right! (Thank you very much!)

Our Orders, I was able to take photos since I am in the mood!







Comments

Popular Posts