Kenny Roger's Rosters - Festival Mall (Poor Service)


 My Family always liked Kenny Roger's since price are reasonable for group meals and at the same time with the cozy ambiance,  food and service are great just except for the one located at Filinvest Festival Mall branch...

Kenny Roger's Roasters Festival Mall branch needs great improvement when it comes to customer service, we experienced to eat there way back December 2009, and according to my restaurant feedback diary, to help me remember their bad service what happened that time was they gave us wrong orders, when we corrected them gave us incomplete orders without condiments and utensils ,servers there are all slow motion mode...

Again we tried to eat at Kenny Roger's Roaster 20th of May 2012, forgetting what happend 2years ago, when we went there we ordered at 5:15 PM using my mom's senior id discount, my family sat, chat while my kids are playing...hubby and I decided to go to Mc Donalds to buy our youngest a Happy Meal, after that we went back to KRR...

Our order was not still on our table yet, benefit of the doubt they might want our orders to be all in together (which is not supposed to be since appetizer and beverage should come first)...

I noticed everybody is getting their orders except us..

I approached the cashier asking what happened to our orders, do they need to cook the Pither of Iced, muffins and side dishes as it was already 15minutes had passed..for crying out loud?!!!

They gave us the pitcher of iced tea, with glasses but still without the plates, spoon and fork even table napkins..still ok.

When it was already 45min had passed, still not of our orders are there,  I stood up the table, went to the preparation area spoke with the manager, asked what time did we ordered then gave us the receipt and it was 5:15 PM showed them the time it was already 5:50 PM, and the only thing we have were the glasses of iced tea..

I told them that I know how fast food works, KRR do not have to wait for 50min(going to one hour) to serve the food since it was already prepared and all they need to do was to assemble the orders correctly and serve it to the customer, how hard that can be?

I told them that it is not the first time Kenny Roger's Roaster provided my family the worst customer service ever, they are a hall of famer!!!

I think their manager is not doing their jobs, service crew are not trained to act fast and with prescence of mind and they are all rude, nobody apologized and approaced us to give their explanation...

Comments

Popular Posts