My Magic Buffalo Wings Recipe - My husband's Way!

I'm letting my secret out! Haha! I really love to cook.  I just enjoy manning the kitchen, that is. It all started with the taste I tried from a resto that didn't really meet my liking. Coz I'm a spice person. ;) the hotter, the chilliest the better it is for me.  


So I made up my own version of this famous buffalo wings that originated and was made famous by this popular resto in New York. Which I think till now is serving this famous chicken part. I want mine particularly sweet and very spicy combined. 


But I had to adjust to the tastebuds of my family and friends. Some can't handle the spice, while some wants it hot! I have a very good sense of taste and smell when it comes to ingredients. This I used to determine the basic ingredient which is honey and butter. 


So here goes my Emcy Buffalo Wings Recipe


Ingredients for chicken coating : 

centralcook.com


1kl chicken wings, 
2 med cups of flour, 
1 tbsp of salt, 
2 teaspoonfuls of ground pepper and 
4 tbsp of Jufran hotsauce. 


Ingredients for the sauce : 
1/4 slice of butter, 
2tbsp of sugar, 
4 tbsp of honey, 
2 tbsp of flour and half cup of water. 
Garlic and ginger both optional. 


Cooking Procedure : 


Cut the wings in half (proportionate to the small drumstick and actual wing), mix salt, pepper and hot sauce on to the meat. Then thoroughly coat chicken with flour. Set aside. (If possible, refrigerate meat overnight for flour to stick.). 


mysassychef.blogspot.com
Sauce prep : (this is where the secret is at.) On low fire, use a small caserolle, melt butter while stirring. Make sure to pour hot sauce and honey right away. So as not to let the butter turn oil completely. Let it mix, keep stirring. Add water and flour. Keep stirring. Adjust thickness of sauce to your choice. If you want to use garlic and ginger to add taste, sautee' it on the butter. Make sure that you cut and mince them real fine.  


Once you can smell the tangy, sweet and hot taste of the butter, honey and hot sauce combined,  Add hot sauce to taste. Your sauce is done. Prepare the chicken. Deep fry. Cook it to Brown. Once done you'll need a container where you can shake and mix the wings and sauce together.  


Pour it out and serve! There you have it. My special eMCy wings! Enjoy! 

Comments

Popular Posts