Food Review : Zark's Burger

Hubby and I decided to go to Sucat to try Zark's Burger, which we usually hear reviews and feedback from Facebook news feeds from friends, and now it is our time to try the food personally!

Calories..oh yeah!!
I ordered(the one wearing baby blue with a wide smile!) Black Mamba, it is tasty and I can still eat it without me slicing the burger into pieces just like what my hubby did with his Zark's Ultimate Burger.

Black Mamba >  Cheeseburger in a bed of lettuce, tomato, sauteed mushroom and caramelized onion and topped with Barbeque Rum Sauce

When I ate this together with their Buffalo wings, I felt dizzy all the while I thought it was because of the Buffalo wings it was too spicy that I was not able to bear it, but my husband told me it was because of the Rum that make my face numb, I even joked that "Paramedic" should be on stand by when eating here at Zark's due to the calorie content of the food..

The patty and the whole Black Mamba burger was averagely huge that I was still able to finish it using my two hands.

While my husband's Zark's Ultimate Burger >>  Burger with cheese sauce in a bed of fresh veggies and topped with sauteed mushroom and bacon

He was not able to finish it and can not be eating with two hands need to slice it then you will be able to eat it, it looks good and the patty was really huge!!

We also ordered Buffalo wings with chips and it was way too spicy for me, that I only ate one piece,

on the other hand my hubby finised the other three, the dip was good but I have to stop eating it since I feel so numb because of the burger I ordered has a rum on it, which I mislook.

Food >> it was very so not ordinary, it is a worthy picture type of food. The taste is as good as it looks. Amazing!

Ambiance >> I was there for the food not for the place so what the heck!

Value for money >> Yes it is value for money we paid less that 500php for the food we ordered this includes the :

Black Mamba (value meal + 25) with iced tea and fries
Zark's Ultimate Burger  (value meal + 25) with iced tea and fries
Buffalo wings with fries

Zark's Burgers
Zark's Burgers B.F. Homes
Presidents Ave B.F. Homes, Parañaque Metro Manila

Burp!

Comments

  1. My husband would love it! And we live 30 mins from bf paranaque lang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you!so near then try it, their prices are reasonable! thank you for dropping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts