My Unit 1 - CS Local Family@ CABALEN


We had our reunion after 2years we meet again, my Unit 1 Local CS friends and we have decided to bond where we can have unlimited eating, talking, bonding, and anything in between.  We all agreed to eat at Cabalen in SM Moa. We checked in the place at around 3:45PM.





The ambiance was just appropriate with our criteria, it meets all we want, the food was great for me. I enjoyed the filipino cuisine, I ate pancit puti, hubad na lumpia, kare-kare with bagoong. sushi. maki, adobo, lechon and so much more with unlimited Red tea.




Buffet Price   - PHP 398
with Bottomless Drinks - PHP 452


We left the place at around 7:30 PM making our buffet experience all worth it, then since Cabalen is located near the bay area, we have the chance to watch the fireworks, afterwards we headed towards Solaire to make our bonding more fun!!










Comments

Popular Posts