Christmas 2013


Source : Google Image


There are so many events, celebration and bonding that is happening from the 2nd week up until the last week of December, too many that I have to list them all so I won't forget to bring my gifts to the right person in the right event, accordingly.  There are also events that I am not able to go to due my work schedules.  Indeed the real Christmas celebration is happening between the period of the 2nd to 3rd week of December making the 24th and 25th the time for specifically for family celebration and bonding.

I am now starting to receive gifts and starting to give all my gifts under our Christmas Tree, it is better to be advance than to be late.

Let us not all forget the true meaning of Christmas that Jesus our Savior is born and the gift of salvation reign upon us!

Merry Christmas to all!!


Source : Google Image




Comments

Popular Posts