New Year's Preparation : Welcome 2014

After the fun celebration and overflowing of food this Christmas season, now I am looking forward preparing for our New Year's plan. Since during this time I have my Annual Leave approved, my hubby still on vacation and so are my kids, at the same time, it is my hubby's  7th year Wedding Anniversary.

On the 31st of December, I still need to go to report to work. After work, we will be celebrating our New Year at home with my 3kids, me and my hubby. Eat our new year's eve dinner, make some noise, then greet our neighborhood after that we will be heading to our in law's place to eat again for the new year's eve with them.

January 1-4 our family day, where we can spend our days out of town. These are my ideas of the places we can spend our holidays together.

Island Cove
Batanggas Beach Resort (no particular resort yet)
Tagaytay Keni Po
Mall Hopping (Malls down south)
Laguna (Hot Spring Resort)

We still do not have any definite plan as to where to go, where to stay but one thing for sure, all we want to do is to be together with our kids and have our quality time..

Happy New Year from our family!!

Comments

Popular Posts