Book Review : Archie and Jughead Comics


My Comics Collection



Who does not read Archie comics?... for 90's kids this has been one of the popular comics collection, and I for one, even have to rent and shell out from my allowance when I was in college for an Archie (well I am more of a Forsythe "Jughead" fanatic) comics per day, in one of the books/comics for rent near our University.

When I got to have a work, I bought comics and every Christmas this is always in my wishlist, and now from the pile of old books that was stock for a long time, I once again put them out to be read for the nth time, well, it does not surprise me that I do not remember the stories of each of the comics, well it does not I am forgetful.  I would like to embibe the value of reading books to my kids, start them off with a pleasant and funny comics then upgrade them with novels as the time goes by, I just want them to learn that there are advantages in reading.





Comments

  1. I have a lot of these! Yun nga lang nung bata ako ang hilig kong gupit gupitin eh ang mahal pala nyan! Ha Ha Ha!

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! yes mahal ito at ni rerent ko pa, sayang naman sis ginupit mo lang..haha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts