Rant : Very Bad Experience with Razon's

I am not eating rice for 6 years now, and yes, this is where I want to begin my rant, and so hubby and I was going to have our lunch in Alabang Town Center, he chose to eat at El Presidente which by the way a good choice, he got a platter with sweet and sour pork, spare ribs, yang chow, butchi and a soup a full meal right this only costs him at around 160p.

I saw Razon's and being known to have the best pancit luglog, I tried it bought the single order for 100php, ordered it at 12:03NN I roam around the food court to check more option I saw one but disregarded the thought since I want to really taste Razon's specialty, I went back to Razon's at around 12:15NN and I still do not have my order, I was waiting and waiting.....  I asked the cashier how many minutes does it usually take to get the order for a pancit luglog, she replied 5 MINUTES, oh! wow! it really suprise me how come it is already pass 20 minutes I still do not have my order.  She replied she forget to call my order in the kitchen, please wait since the noodles is still frozen, but it is about to finish.

They are not wrong, the noodles is indeed frozen and it was not even properly thawed.  The serving for a 100php you judge based on the below picture if it was worth it, and the taste, was all and everything BLAND, thank you for the 2 sliced boiled eggs that all that I can taste.

I just took a piece of spare ribs from my hubby's platter since he can not finish his food, then ate it along with the luglog or what was that even a luglog??? The one sold at the market was way better than that.

I therefore conclude, Razon's is over rated this is based from the experience I had first hand.


Comments

  1. maybe because it's just a franchise? hehe

    anyway, thanks for visiting/following/commenting on my blog. followed you back dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you love your blog sis!! thank you for following back!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts