Birthday Celebration : Skye's 5th Birthday Bash




My youngest birthday is set for a whole lot of fun, games and food tripping on a Sunday this is 2 days after the actual date of her birthday, scheduled after our church service with her cousins and my inlaws. On her birthday itself, I will not pass her special day pass without cooking something special for her, so there I cooked Menudo, Spaghetti, Lumpiang Shanghai, Grilled Bangus, Kinilaw na Fish, and bought cake for her. My inlaws celebrated her special day and my youngest princess is all smile the whole day.



When Sunday came we went to Festival Mall to celebrate her 2nd part birthday bash in Pixie Forest where we bought around 500PHP worth of tokens to enjoy along with her cousins, sisters and even with her tita's.  Then we had our dinner in Shakey's the crew were sweet enough to surprise her with an ice cream, sang her birthday song and gave her a balloon which she trully appreciate!!





My youngest 5th Birthday was truly a memorable one for her since she felt that she own the day, I just love seeing my daughters enjoying their childhood since this is the memories we parents can truly give them that they will cherish for the rest of their lives!!


Comments

Popular Posts