Bridal Shower at Mulberry Door by nawwty kitchen

As my mareng sissy is getting hitched, 4 days before the big day, her sweet sister prepared a Bridal Shower for her they chose Mulberry Door by nawwty kitchen located in Burgos Circle in BGC, date and time was set, and I am exicted to go!





My mareng sissy, her bff who is also one of the bridesmaid, and her ever sweet sisiter was already there taking photo since the place was really an instgram worthy, we did not have any games since we saved all our energy with endless chitchat and laughter and of course vlogging the event since the bride and her bff are both vlogger.

Then the order came all of the food was definitely taste bud filling.











Bridal shower at it's most intimate way, no dramas and no blah blah just chillin out with your closest friends is definitely in and for that it is a yes for me!!

I bought a gift for my sissy, which I ordered online at Boudoir Shop, the moment I was informed about the bridal shower event I contacted Boudoir Shop via FB and I was just so happy that the transaction  was so fast and I got the lingerie exactly what I have in mind for the bride, when the bride saw it of course she was so shocked and of course ahem I think she was also wondering how to wear it, we took a video of it so there's an evidence...haha



The next time you want to set bridal shower, you might want to consider an intimate merienda sesh, it is simple yet very memorable for the bride to be. Stay away from stress and keep it simple!



Mulberry Door by nawwty kitchen
8 Forbestown, Burgos Circle, 1634, Taguig, Metro Manila

Comments

  1. Such a delightful post! Congratulations to the bride-to-be! It seems like the girls had a great time here. I am also getting married by the end of this month in one of the finest wedding venues of our town. It was booked by my best friend and I know she is planning a bridal shower as well. I can’t wait for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Best Wishes to you, wish you all the best on your new endevour, Thank you for reading my blog, and enjoy your bridal shower and wedding! so happy for you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts