Wedding: #SHERingDEXtiny @ Casa de Corazon Tagaytay


As I have posted a blog regarding my sissy who is about to get hitched just a few days ago her big day just happened, they were blessed with a very beautiful weather.. Yeah I know I am not the right person to blog it first but hey I am just too happy for her so what the heck!!

She gloomed and looked like a princess.. a damsel saved by her prince charming, I saw how happy she was that day, when I entered the bride's room to do some touch up. Her eyes were just glowing, like my-life-is-now-perfect kind of glow.. She was so relaxed and just chillin' (like a villain, laughing out loud with a smirk to all the girls wanting to be in her place..haha!!) while her hair and make up are done, it was just a magical day for her!

I was with my husband who accompanied me with the whole event. Our first stop was in Ayala Serin Tagaytay to have our Brunch, we chose to eat in BBB Burger I will be making a separate blog post for this, then we went to grab a Green Tea Frappe Drink in Serenetea to quench the heat that enveloped Tagaytay weather in that high noon.

We took photo oppurtunity with the bride as instructed by the professional photographer, outside Hotel Montecelli, where the bride and the groom checked in.  My husband who is a photographer by nature and by heart, also took the chance in capturing the fun moments of the bride with us her bridesmaids, yes very supportive.

My sissy's motif is old rose pink blends with baby pink, it was just so nice when looking at the photos it was all so girly, the vibe of the wedding reflects the bride's personality, cheerful, full of positivity and just all fun.














We headed to Casa de Corazon Tagaytay and Events Place which over looks Taal Volcano, we experienced a breath taking exchanging of vows views, this is also where the reception took place, it was a Christian wedding officiated by a Pastor who was very on point with all the advices he shared to the newly weds.

It was almost sunset and it was all picture worthy moments, everything was just right, a moment where you can say that this is the wedding worth waiting for!!

To reiterate bits by bits of what had happened during the wedding is not an easy tasks to do since when you have all the fun you tend to forget the small details of the event. When you will have to look back, the only thing I will remember as of the entirety of the event in simple words. Romantic and Fun!!








Not to mention I gained new friends, her BFF who were so fun to be with, we feel like we already knew for a long time, that we have not stopped laughing, chatting and taking photos.




As I always believe and I want to share it with my sissy:

Ecclesiastes 4:12 reads, "Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Cheers to more years of blessings in their marriage!!

Best Wishes, the new Mrs, welcome to the wifey club!!!




Ahem..excuse me and my husband since we also have our own version of romantic sesh:








Disclaimer : We do not have any intention to steal the limelight it's just the place is so romantic to resist it!

Comments

Popular Posts