Recipe : Aglio Olio Tuna Pasta

What is Aglio Olio it is an Italian Pasta Dish which means Garlic and Oil.



If you have been following my blog you would know that I am not eating for alreadt 9 years to date, therefore Pasta is my comfort food.

When we dine in in a restaurant I order pasta dishes that is something new to me or the one that I have not tried cooking yet, then I chanced upon Aglio Olio Shrimp Pasta and it tastes so good and I tried cooking it, it was so easy and tastefully good!!

Let me share to you the simple recipe of Aglio Olio Tuna Pasta, I could not pull the shrimp recipe flavor since I am allergic to it..

Ingredients, very basic based from the dish name itself:

Spaghetti Pasta (cooked as stated in the instruction)
Garlic
Olive Oil
Sund Dried Tomato
Chili Flakes
Tuna in Flakes Oil





In a medium heated pan put on a small amount of olive oil, then put in the garlic, until golden brown add in Tuna where the oil has already been drained until golden brown mix in the sun dried tomato pesto then add in the cooked pasta and mix.


Sprinkle basil and chili flakes then serve!!



Enjoy Aglio Olio Tuna Pasta in an instant, very easy and yet very classy for a dinner pasta weekend with the family.

Comments

Popular Posts