My Sissy Getting Hitched! #SHERingDEXtiny


The moment I learned that my friend is going to marry, when she asked me to be one of her Bridesmaid, I was so ecstatic! Just cannot contain my happiness and excitement for her, since I knew from the start my dear friend's desire is to get married, have her own family, and start living her #dextiny. She is a hopeless romantic as she can be.

I fondly remember the time when we first met, her smile was so contagious, we just talked endlessly. We talked a lot, just about anything under the sun, under the moon, under the weather (that didn't sound right), but yeah you get the point, even if we were not that close yet. I can not forget how she reacted when she saw my wedding ring and asked how my husband proposed, that time I knew that she loves the idea of falling in love.

For all the out of town trips we were together, oh boy! you can just imagine how we covered the room and the buffet restaurant with shrieks of laughter. lol

The perfect pictures we took, food we enjoyed, and the weight we put on together, we always enjoy each other's company. This by the way is an understatement.

Not to mention the chats we had for all the love, work, financial and yes even weight issues. It was all worth it.






If I would have to narrate the party, adventures, all the unending laughters and secret stories we shared together, this post will not be enough. So I decided we just keep it to ourselves. Yep all the juicy details will have to stay in the keep... for now. lol.

I just did not find a friend in her but also a sister, we call each other mareng sissy, since she is the godmather of my youngest.

In this world where it seems like friends are just for Facebook, I am just glad we still find time to meet and have short chit chats every once in a while even with our busy schedules.

To my mareng sissy, I am very excited that you are now getting married, you deserve it. To have your own family.  This is your vocation to be a mother and a wife since this is what you do best!!

You know I love you my mareng sissy!!


I will be posting her Bridal Shower pictures in a few... stay tuned. :)



Comments

Popular Posts