No Rice. Softdrinks and coffee diet!

When I got pregnant to my second child, I really got too big and since my husband was ok with it I was not able to realize it until we had our annual dinner party and saw my picture that it was not ok with me..

Last January 7-25 of 2009, I ate everything I want to eat with no limitations of my food intake just everything I can eat, even finished 1.5 L of softdrinks, since this is preparing for a very long diet process, so before doing my diet I better have something to remember while dieting.

January 26,2009 - I start not to eat rice, anything with oil, no softdrinks, anything with sugar, just all fruits, veggies and fish diet, this lasted for only for 2weeks.

2nd week of February, I still do not eat rice up until today so it is almost going to three years of no rice and softdrinks, but now eating anything with oil and sugar moderately.  I can say that I went back to my weight before getting pregnant.

My struggle is to excercise and do some stretching, if only I have more time and given a chance I am so interested to enroll in a yoga class in Alabang,

Anyway, I am still ongoing with my long diet processing and finding more ways to trim and enahance my figure. Hopefully to get more and more successful!

Comments

  1. I lost so much weight with my steamed fish diet (ekky at first..but happy with the results. Just make it tuna/salmon/tanigue). No rice no seasoning. Just chow on it til you feel full :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!that will be a challenge for me, since I am not really a fish fan..hehe. I will try steamed dishes.huhu..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts