Burpees Workout

I have tried Brisk Walking, Running, and Badminton as work out, but what I just do not like about it is the scorching heat of the sun, aside from you have to wear your workout gear, go out of the house eat at least 30min to 2 hours of your time.  As a mom, I need to be in the house if  time permits me with my busy schedule joggling all my responsibility altogether it is so hard for me to find time for myself, that is the reason I was not able to maintain the said workout mainly of the time that needs to be allocated to it, so hard to think of yourself  if you have toddler, and kids waiting for you at home.

I researched and learned that Burpees workout is a full body work out, that enhance abs, tone arm muscle and hips. I started Monday 14-Apr-14, at least 15-20 rounds in the morning and at night, today 17-Apr-14, I stopped doing it for the meantime since I felt that my muscles are a bit sore so I can not do the proper move. Anyhow, after doing the burpees workout, I sweat and grasp for breath which means I feel that is is effective, it's like I-went-for-a-30minutes-jog feeling, I do this at home while watching tv and my baby is asleep, no need of any equipment or attire just do the move and you are burning, toning and enhancing.

For the steps, just to give you a view on what it is kind of workout,:

Start in a squat position, feets are a bit wide open

Pull down your legs doing a push up position

Push Up once

Put your legs back in the squat position

Stand up while jumping raising your arms up high

Do  it again at your own phase.


Try it yourself and tell me the improvement , will work together towards the challenges of loosing weight the natural way.


Comments

  1. My brother was doing this and I really saw the improvement in one month of him doing it! His tummy got smaller. I want to try this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes try it is hard the first time but when you get the hang of it, definitely be doing this everyday if you have time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts