Holloween Trick or Treat the 2nd time





We had our Trick or Treat for our company event and my kids joined as  cute little witches. They had so much fun with the story telling, games and the candies their buckets were fully loaded, they were food too and the smile in their faces can not be replaced with anything valuable, it was just so priceless.


My youngest doesnt really know what was really happening, the itchy costumes and all, but we were supportive, as this will part of their childhood memories,, so hubby took a leave from his work and me as a stage mom was there to assist them, hubby and I was so sport to join the games to get prizes for our kids!!!

Happy Holloween!!

Daddy will do anything to win for his daughter's team

Candies and more toys!!

My youngest 2nd Trick or Treat experience

Story Telling activity

Comments

Popular Posts