Recipe :Vermicelli Noodles Salad (Filipino Style)

Recipe : Glass Noodles Salad (Filipino Style)

I am sharing you this very spicy dish which I learned from my Thai friends, they bought this dish when we had out potluck in our department, I liked it instantly and at my first attempt it was not exactly the same taste which I tried from them, so yes, this is my second attempt and yes, it was indeed closest from their version.

Ingredients : 

Vermicelli Noodles
Chicken Breasts
Cabbage
Carrots
Cucumber
Jalapeno
Onion
Garlic
Pepper
Fish Sauce
Vinegar
Sugar
Calamansi Extract
Chili

Procedure :

Boil Chicken until cook, chop it and set aside. Use water to boil the vermicelli noodles.

Slice the veggies in to strips, then set aside.

For the sauce:

Mix fish sauce, vinegar, calamansi extract, pepper, onion, garlic, sugar and fine cut chili. In my case, I really do not look closely with the measurement but I smell it, then taste it, if you think all ingredients blend in together then it is ready to serve.

Also best with roasted pork belly, like what I did. The chili taste blended with the grilled pork.

Enjoy and do not forget the water!!!(so spicy)

Comments

Popular Posts