2015 : My Valentine's Day Surprise

2015 : Valentine's Day Surprise


I received couple of surprises for this years heart's day.

My first surpirse was given to me by my second child, where she created a personalised card, she is turning 8years old, very creative and thoughtful always remember to make cards in all ocassion. I actually file all of the cards me and my husband are receiving from her in a folder.




Second sweet surpise was from our friend Ella who baked cupcake with a cream cheese topping, it was so sweet and taste so good.  I love surprises and I love sweets!




Third surpise was from my hubby, I was sleeping that day little did I know, that hubby along with my kids are cooking a surprise for me, when I woke up... there were rose, cute teddy bear and chocolate waiting for me!!  It was so sweet of my hubby and my kids to prepare that sweet surprise for me. I really appreciate those suave moves from my hubby.





Comments

Popular Posts