Beauty Review : Oh My Lash!


Image Source : Oh my Lash Facebook account

In any special occasion you put accent in your eyes and with a very light make up, your face will look much brighter. Attending to an annual dinner party, I decided to put on an eyelash extension to accentuate and enhance my eyes look, and this never fails me (I think so...haha).

I had it in Oh my Lash! I was happy with how it resulted it and also with the service and the price is quite reasonable.  I love natural looking eyelash compared to a diva eyelash ook that will make me look years older or the thick longest eyelash extension this will make me look like a transgender (no offensement to them, I know they look way better than me...haha again!)

I choose the Natural effect with 50 strands of eyelashes each for 399php. For a while as they look into my eyes they have to think twice if it was natural or done.  I let them  think twice at the same time I have the illusion that I am wearing real eyelashes.

I wore them near to a month, I really just have to find time to remove them as my eyes are already irritating, it should not go beyod a month without a weekly (150php) or bi weekly retouch (200php).  Eyelash removal is 200php, while if you choose to put on a new eyelashes extension then the removal fee is free.  I choose to have it removed, because the glue irritates my eyes and I have to put my eyes a rest from those lashes.

I am really tempted to go to another eyelash extension but since summer is already approaching a lot of swimming going on so I need to pass for that.

Things to remember when wearing Eyelash Extension :

1.  Do not wet your eyes for 12hrs
2.  Do not sleep upside down
3.  Avoid using showers
4.  Avoid swimming into pools or beaches
5.  Do not scratch your eyes.
6.  Damp your face gently with towel after bath or washing your face.

I enjoyed my look while having them :





Comments

  1. Now I want an eyelash extension for myself! :)

    tischarmedlife.blosgpot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is worth the try, just take note of my reminder, it is really irritating at times too.. haha

      Delete
  2. OtiomenMmic-ru-Little Rock Debbie Hatfield Here
    uclaycasde

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts