Service Review : HBC (Free Hair Color Application)

I am a fan of thirft deals, Buy 1 Take 1 and all that comes with a freebies, or even service that I can take advantage when buying their products, one of my favorites when it comes to taking care of my hair color is HBC , they also have diamond peeling service, facial service, foot spa or the likes, wherein you can buy worth 250php of their products and they service is free.  Big savings compare to going to a saloon that will cost you 5X, plus their products are also with quality.

I always get my hair color done with them, I am happy with the result, I am not allergic with their hair color products, the first thing you need to consider when you are planning to dye your hair.   They have a wide range of colors to chose from the best that will suit your skin color. They have professional staff that will apply hair color solution so you are sure that they apply it evenly.

My favorite branch is the one located in PureGold Valenzuela, it is not too crowded, they always have staff available to assist you and they are friendly and accomodating, I re do my hair color at least every 6months, just to maintain the highlight of my crowning glory  - hair.




Comments

Popular Posts