Food Review : Med Chef (Choco Moist Brownies with Baked Cream Cheese)


I would like to share this brownies that really knock the shell of my sleeping sweet tooth for how many weeks.  I was just strolling and shopping in Festival Mall, where I found stalls in the middle, I got curious and went to stall to stall, one stall that got my attention was this not so attractive presentation of baked brownies in a container, when the sales lady described the brownies with chocolate moist and the baked cream cheese on top,  my saliva covered my tongue and really want to get our to taste it right away. It is 35php each and 3 for 100php. After paying, I  ate it upront to decide whether I have to buy more, at my first bite my soul was leaping and I am in a awe with how the combination of cream cheese goes well with a choco moist brownies, it compliments well and I want more of it, I bought 3 slices of brownies again, for my hubby and kids to taste it as well and they loved it too.


It is a Home made recipe from Chef Ghasset Go of MedChef.  I am definitely going to be a repeat customer.


who can resist this?!!!

Comments

Popular Posts