NBI Application Process

There is now the updated ways on how to apply for NBI Clearance, but please do not expect a more organized procedure since this makes the application a bit complicated (more complicated actually).  Here are the actual step based from my first hand experience.

1. Apply Online, from there system will assign an appointment date for you, just select the  branch for your most convenient location. Hassle free ayt?!

But wait there's more!!!

2. Pay for the NBI Clearance at any authorized Bayad Center near you for 140php.

Sounds easy right, wait for more!!!

3. Appointment Date selected by the system for you, then you come. Here is the tricky part. As for me I chose Robinson's Imus the mall opens at 10AM and so in NBI application.

--If you have not paid the clearance in an authorized bayad center, do not worry since you can pay it in NBI Kiosk upfront just bring exact amount for your convenience, it will be much cheaper since it will only costs you 115php (compared paying it in Bayad Center for 140php)

Now this one is tricky...

--There is a person in charge for giving out number, if you are in your appointment date, then give the online reference number and he will list your number and name and wait to be called.

--There are alot of categories they will ask you to line up in a very rude manner, the woman manning the line is in a war-freak-mode-on as if she is having her menopausal symptoms or something, she is a mad lady. For what it's worth her attitude is not helping the confuse crowd, and she might want to use megaphone for crying out loud!!!!

--Unassuming that I should not be falling in line (is it the instruction is unclear or I am stupid?!) I need to be clear again so I asked for the mad lady whether I should  be falling in line since I already filed an application online and informed the person in charge who supervised who is listing the names and taking note of the online application number but she was not listening to the question, so she still let me fall in line only to find out at the later part that I should not be falling in line in the first place because of the reason I explained to her above, instead the PIC just gave me a number  to wait for it to be called for the processing.

After all the chaos, drama and inconvenience caused by the mad lady, once your number is called it is much more organized, you pay, then fill out the form, the take a picture, wait for the release of your NBI Clearance the same day provided your name does not match to those who have cases.


According to my observation :

1. They accept under the table cash gifts if you do not want the hassle of falling in line and for a much easier process.  I  witnessed it personally so please do not condemn me.

2. It is much cheaper paying directly  to them than paying in an authorized bayad center it will not make the processing faster. (well based on my experience)

3. Bring a lot of patience to rude people because you will be meeting them here.

4. You may still go there regardless you have or don't have any appointment online but you will be entertained starting at 3PM, there is a big chance that you might not get it the same day.

5. If you happen to applied online and set for an appointment then go directly to the person giving the numbers,



unorganized line

Comments

Popular Posts