Mommy Duties as a Working Mom

I have been working since me and hubby got married and even before we met.   It is a challenge on how I need to balance my time at work and home with my kids and husband, also I have to give time bond with my sister, parents, parents in law,  my friends having said that, being a mom is my favorite version of me!

My kids are now in school, and there are events is school that I really have to pass because of work, but if time allows I am there to support and be with them, since they are the reason we are working hence my time for them should not be sacrificed.

September month was all school activity here and there for my two kids, I am blessed that despite work I am still there with them witnessing important event of their school life.


1. My Youngest Film Showing in Robinson's : Ooops! Noah is Gone

My youngest is 4 years old so I accompanied her with their film showing event, she was excited since she is with her classmates, she watched the movie there are parts where she got bored but she managed to behave for most part of the movie..






2.  My Second Child's Educational Field Trip

I already manage to post where we had our Field Trip, this is the third time I accompanied her, she is now on her 5th grade and eventually she can manage on her own so I just have to treasure and savor the moment that she is dependent with me.





3. My Youngest Family Day

It was a family day and her ever supportive yaya (her best frenemy) danced with her since they had their cheering dance competion, my youngest dance with all her might (performance level) I was teary eyed on how my youngest daughter have become, and oh! she loves crowd watching her!

My husband was supposed to follow but need to process important papers assisting his cousin who is in the hospital during that time.

Their team won the Best Cheering Dance and Best in Costume, they will be competing with other schools.






There are still more school activities to come, and I very willing to attend to all of it , since I want my kids to know that they are important to me more than anything else!

How about you working moms out there, how do you balance your time?

Comments

Popular Posts