Restaurant Review : Yakimix Alabang Town Center




It was my Dad in-law's Birthday and with my Husband's family we celebrated his birthday in Yakimix, it was also by birthday month together with my dad in law we get to take advantage of the Birthday Promo, hurray!


We were there exactly 5PM, it was just in time since the dinner schedule just started and dishes were out fresh.  We were all 12, and since for their Birthday Promo, the birthday celebrant is free once he/she is accompanied with 3 paying full adults, since we were 12 and so two of us are free..

Upon taking the first round, I noticed there was still no pasta on sight, I just thought that since dishes were not all out yet since they were just opened for dinner, then I settled with their Chow Mien which by the way taste good, and of course my favorite 5 different kinds of sushi and maki, got to try their Tonkatsu, and Fried Chicken I was not so adventrous in tasting other dishes  since this is my first round I do not want my taste buds ruined just yet in case I do not like the taste.  They have unlimited drinks included in their price. I enjoyed their lemon cucumber juice.






It was just unfortunate that they really do not serve pasta aside from Chow Mien and Birthday Noodles, since I do not eat rice, pasta is my comfort food, oh well, Yakimix is a Japanese Inspired Buffet so why do I expect pasta?!! So we tried grilling tuna, salmon, pork in our table, since I do not eat rice I paired it with Chow Mien since it is too salty just eating it alone, I enjoyed their sushi so I took another and another and another round of it!  Mostly their dishes are salty but not that bad.

In the middle of enjoying our food, the staff came to us and sang birthday songs for me and my dad in law, they gave us a cake which my kids ate! haha




They have ice cream, gummy candies, sweet pastries, and fruits for dessert.   I was not able to enjoy the cake since I was too full already, but their Kiwi fruit is just awesome!

If I were to rate Yakimix I will give it 6/10, 10 as the highest, since I am not really a Japanese food lover I am more of a pasta lover. I would recommend it to my friends but coming again and to dine in Yakimix is not in my list for now.

Dining with Senior Citizen and Kids, they did not eat too much, and buffet for now is not really a good idea, they just ate small amount of dishes and just had at least 2 rounds the maximum since they are already full, we stayed in the restaurant until 9PM, and we were already full that time, took photos and walk along ATC for a while before heading back home.














Comments

Popular Posts