Travel : Universal Studio Singapore

Universal Studios Singapore is 20 hectares (49 acres) in size, occupying the easternmost part of the 49-hectare (120-acre) Resorts World Sentosa. There are a total of 24 attractions, of which 18 are original or specially adapted for the park.

The park consists of seven themed zones which surround a lagoon. Each zone is based on a blockbuster movie or a television show, featuring their own unique attractions, character appearances, dining and shopping areas.

 The park features the world's tallest pair of dueling roller coasters that are based on the popular television series, Battlestar Galactica; a castle from the world of Shrek and Monster Rock, a live musical show featuring the Universal Monsters. (source: Wikipedia)


We arrived in Universal Studios Singapore, not too early and not too late, however we secure Unlimited Rides for 70SGD with Express Pass for additional of 50SGD, total 120SGD per head total of 5 pax  it was worth it, we can go to any rides or attraction without going through long queue that is the best part of paying extra, we were able to take all the rides since we have maximize our time and finish everything before 5PM. 



First Stop was at Sesame Stree Spaghetti Space Chase, this is the best way to start the park since you'll just have to enjoy the story chasing the spaghetti, fun and no heartattack or fainting just pure fun!



Second Stop, Battlestar Galactica, we rode the red* one, I will have to be honest with you guys I can not for the love of life try the blue** one just yet.. This roller coaster ride itself is really not for the weak heart this is where the real adventure begin, you must try this to measure if you are able to proceed with the other rides if not then you must conquer your fear since what the heck you already paid for it, then might as well try it, for me it is not everyday we get to have this experience. all for fun!!! #werpa




Third Stop. The show was about to start. Lights Camera Action, for the weak heart I must say, just have to see the real life visual effects how it is done in the movie, Hurricane 5 is where you at, it is like real but you wouldn't hope for it, also just for fun!!!





Fourth Stop. The Revenge of the Mummy, this is where the adventure really kicks in! I was told by my brother in law that it will just be dark inside it is fun since you will not see  what is going on, so less fright.  Oh! really! I was too excited to get in, since again we have the express pass no lines and it means no time to back out.. I saw a coaster, when it moved, the story began, cool right then suddenly the place went all black, coaster moving faster then bumped into the wall, then coaster went reverse and falling back with high intensity, then stopped, took a photo of us in our very awkward face and situation, but I have to admit this is the best ride ever!!




Fifth Stop:  Transformer Ride, cool you are actually in it but you aren't...very cool I suggest do not eat anything just yet when taking all the above rides.. not advisable..



After our Fifth Stop this is the time where in we need to take a break and eat our lunch, we had our lunch at Louis Giant Pizza, I am pizza lover myself and on that note I love every bite of it, with the right chili powder and sprinkled parmesan cheese, it was the best after all the hiatus ride!!!weeee this combo comes with a softdrinks and 2 desserts, but since I do not drink softdrinks bought a bottled water for 3.50SGD, however if you do not want to spend much there are water fountain in the park area for free.




Then we just took photos of the beautiful scenery, almost every corner is instagram-worthy background, but I took pictures of it most of the time ,I will miss looking at it and appreciate the place all by myself.  So I got  few photos only, just for the heck of it, but behind the scene, I am loving every minute of the place, the kid in me is screaming!!!


We proceed to Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey in Far Far Away, it was fun and easy. There was a long queue however since we have our express pass, we were able to ride and make this adventure more fun, no waiting just fun!!!

My daughter and nephew rode Enchanted Airways in Far Far Away thrice, since they do not have to fall in line so they were able to do so.. as for me it made me dizzy since short roller coaster for me is more frightening compared to the longer ones since I can collect myself  before dropping..

The Waterworld was real life action and it was cool we sat at the blue seats means you are ready to get wet or even get soaked, luckily we were not, just a sprinkle not that bad.



Here comes Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, I was screaming the whole time thinking it was like Jungle Log Jam, but it was not too bad I was too wet though that I have to change after this ride..whoooo!! Achievement Unlocked!!

We watched Shrek 4D to get tortured, it was cool however I love Ice Age 4D in Enchanted Kingdom more, and my daughter agrees.

We also went the Madagascar Boogie in Madagascar, I expected for more, boring for me but it is still the best way to end our Universal Studio in Singapore Journey!!!

We also had our cheesy photo moments captured by our daughter and of course our Signature Pose..







For me this is the Happiest place on earth of course next to my husband's arms!!! teehee





Comments

Popular Posts